SIXTY YEARS OF SERVICES
For over sixty years MSSA has been providing design excellence and client-oriented service to clients across Georgia. We create project-specific custom design solutions, with a concentration on educational facilities. We are deeply experienced with local requirements and regulations.
We are particularly proud of our staff: three-quarters of our firm have been with us for over 10 years. For our clients, this means the people who built their buildings 10 years ago are still with us.
Over one-third of our employees are solely dedicated to administering the construction contract–from contract award to project closeout.
- American Institute of Architects
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Council of Educational Facility Planners International
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Southern Building Code Congress International
- Council of Education Facility Planners International (Georgia Chapter)
- Georgia Association of Educational Leaders
- Georgia Association of School Facility Administrators
- Georgia School Boards Association
- Georgia School Superintendents Association
- Griffin Regional Educational Service Agency
- Partners in Education